The 5600SLP’s unique features?pulse widths exceeding 130ms and single flash “triple curve” multi-irradiance testing?enable accurate power measurement of high efficiency silicon, thin film, HIT and multi-junction modules. These versatile capabilities make the simulator ideal for use in applications ranging from R&D to high volume automated production. The innovative optical design also makes the system uniquely suited as a measurement instrument for laboratory institutions and leading national certification organizations. The 5600SLP supports a wide range of module types and sizes, and its low profile design facilitates integration into any type of production environment.
The 5600SLP’s superior accuracy delivers reliable power measurement results, enabling traceability to international (gold) module standards certified by the world’s leading certification bodies. Spire’s simulators are the industry standard for test organizations worldwide including NREL, UL, TUV, FSEC, EC-JRC, CSA, KIER, Exova, Intertek.
Spire Corporation is a Tier 1 equipment supplier providing the industry’s best in class simulation systems.
Make sure that you are measuring the maximum power from your modules!
Spire’s Spi-Sun Simulator 5600SLP™ is the new industry standard for module power measurements.
* 5 Reasons to Upgrade your facility or lab to a 5600SLP:
1. Long Pulse Duration > 130ms ensures high efficiency c-Si; CdTe and CIGS cell saturation to squeeze out every watt
2. Superior Class A+ Performance exceeding IEC 609049 Class A spectral match, uniformity and temporal stability
3. Measurement repeatability 0.25%
4. Production Line Designed for Unmatched Throughput > 240 modules per hour
5. Integratable with EL, high pot and automation